Centre for Holistic Studies, Mobile Clinic & Natural Apothecary
BRINGING WELLNESS TO YOUR DOOR STEP
© 2014 zero-
ON LINE Store Retail/Wholesale:
This is a 1 day in class course and includes theoretical and practical instruction. The course is designed for Holistic Practitioners, Massage Therapists, Massage Practitioners, Reflexologists, Aestheticians, Spa Owners, Hair Stylists, Nurses, or as an introduction for anyone who may be contemplating a career in Holistic Therapies.
In this course, you will explore the History, Theory, Principles and Application of Swedish Massage, Lymphatic Drainage Massage and Facial Reflexology and learn the techniques of performing a 1 hour Thai Hot Stem, Rejuvenating Facial Massage on a client. You will learn basic anatomy & physiology, pathology, benefits, precautions and contra-
A Certificate of Attendance and Completion of Training will be awarded at the end of the course and FULL Certification may be obtained by completing case studies, a written and practical exam (refer to certification details, below).
Must be 18 years of age or older. NO prior knowledge or experience is required.
You will need a massage table or zero gravity chair to be able to do this massage and will need to bring either one of these to class.
$100.00 payable at time of testing (Written Exam) covers both the written and practical exams.
By the end of the course the student will be able to:
1. Demonstrate an understanding of the theoretical principles and explain to clients what a Rejuvenating Facial Massage is and what the possible benefits are
2. Be able to perform a Thai Hot Stem, Rejuvenating Facial Massage Treatment on a client, using the techniques taught in class
3. Demonstrate an understanding of basic anatomy & physiology and pathology as it relates to Facial
4. Explain the difference between general cautions and special cautions
5. Identify the contraindications and know when not to perform this massage on a client
6. Understand and know when to modify sessions for special groups
7. Perform a client consultation and complete a client record card
8. Demonstrate an understanding of skin care products and their safe uses and applications
9. Demonstrate an understanding of carrier oils and essential oils, their safe uses and applications
10. Identify the contraindications and know when not to perform this massage on a client
11. Apply best business practices and implement health, safety and sanitation standards in their practice
12. Understand and always work within the limits and scope of their level expertise and profession
13. Demonstrate professionalism and engaging at all times in a code of conduct beneficial to their clients and profession
For questions or additional information please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org